Innovation Outreach Discovery Event
Build a Business by Licensing Patented Navy Technology
April 17, 2019, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
College of Southern Maryland - Prince Frederick Campus
Building B, Room B104/5
115 J W Williams Rd
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Join the Maryland Department of Commerce, the College of Southern Maryland (CSM), and Calvert County Department of Economic Development for an afternoon of creativity and innovation building.
At this event, you will:
- Learn about patented innovations developed at regional DoD Labs.
- Engage with inventors and invited experts in an exercise designed to explore the commercialization potential of these inventions.
- Network with inventors, panelists, and business and technology attendees.
You will leave with:
- A better understanding of how you and your company might benefit from commercializing DoD technology.
- Insights into the latest techniques used by tech entrepreneurs to develop their businesses.
- Valuable contacts with experienced tech entrepreneurs and subject matter experts from throughout the region.