The Patuxent Partnership and The Association of Naval Aviation’s Squadron #18
invite its members, the business community, base personnel and the public to a
TPP/ANA PANEL & RECEPTION
"Poseidon and Triton: Welcome to the Family"
Keynote Speaker and Moderator: Rear Admiral Trey Wheeler, Commander, Patrol Reconnaissance Group (CPRG), Norfolk VA
Mr. Sean Burke, Major Program Manager, Persistent Maritime Unmanned Aircraft Systems (MQ-4C Triton), PMA-262
Ms. Angie Knappenberger, SES, Deputy Director of Air Warfare (OPNAV N98B), Pentagon
Captain Tony Rossi, Major Program Manager, Maritime Patrol & Reconnaissance Aircraft (P-3/P-8), PMA-290
Rear Admiral Paul Sohl (invited), Commander, Operational Test & Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR)
Thursday, September 21, 2017
5:00 p.m. start, 5:30 p.m. panel begins, conclusion 7:00 p.m.
**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.
They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx
Bay District Volunteer Fire Department Social Hall,
46900 S. Shangri La Drive, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Business casual/military uniform of the day
- $10.00 per person must be 12PM, Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- by credit card (VI/MC) on this site or by cash or check delivered or mailed to:
- The Patuxent Partnership, 22335 Exploration Drive, Suite 1035, Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Online advance registrations, without received payment will be $15.
- Registrations received at the door will be $15.
- Sorry, no refunds. Any proceeds after expenses go to The Association of Naval Aviation's Squadron #18.