UPDATES ON PAX RIVER:
Briefing with Rear Adm. Charles Rock
Commandant, Naval District Washington
Wednesday, August 30
8:00 - 9:30 a.m.
Check-in and coffee at 7:30 a.m.
Rear Admiral "Chip" Rock will discuss topics to include:
**Acquisition workforce attendees can earn 2 CL points.
They should be logged manually into eDACM: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Login/Logout.aspx
- NAS Patuxent River, a critical asset in the present and future of Naval Aviation
- Community relations, an important mission for any installation
- Navy Budgeting challenges, eyeing a firm foundation for solid growth
- Military construction and sustainment, shrinking budgets require project prioritization
- Navy transitioning from using Navy Commercial Access Control System (NCACS) to the Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) for contracts and vendors requiring access to an installation
- Other PAX news (Snow Hill Park, illegal parking enforcement)
Advanced registration is requested to manage catering and seating. There is no cost for this program.
Southern Maryland Higher Education Center
Center Hall, Building 2
44219 Airport Rd, California, MD 20619